Job Openings - We're Hiring! Current Location : Newest Jobs > View Job
Company Information Posted : 06/19/2014
Company : SURIGAO INTERNET MARKETING
Department : default
Job Type : Full-Time
Salary Range : Per Month
Category : Computer/IT
Sub Category :
Shift : Morning
Education : College - University
Degree Title :
Experience : Fresh - 2 Year
Job Status : Interviewing
Start Publishing : 06/25/2014
No of Jobs : 1
Stop Publishing : 12/31/2050
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree.
- Must be competent in installing, configuring, and upgrading operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative application practices.
- Must be organized, goal – driven and result – oriented
- Must be dependable and has the ability to set directives in maintaining database.
- Must be systematic, methodical and innovative
- Must have very good English communication skills.
- Must have basic hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Must be willing to provide clerical/administrative support services as needed.
- With a high sense of work ethics and could exhibit multi-tasking performance.
- With good intra and inter-personal skills.
- With good oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in customer-related services or Business Process Outsourcing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Windows Server administration experience is highly desired.
- Acts as principal administrator for management and operations of storage systems including monitoring, provisioning, backup / recovery operations and testing
- Performs software / hardware installs, patches, updates
- Develops automated monitoring and alerting systems to maximize uptime and availability of network, servers, storage, databases, and applications
- Develops tools to automate administrative tasks and provisioning
- Researches and evaluates new technologies to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware
- Writes specifications, technical memoranda, design documents, and test plans
- Prototypes, designs, implements, validate, and deploy solutions.
- Helps drive efficiency through emerging technologies such as virtualization
- Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization.
- Plans, directs and monitors high-end operational/tactical activities of Staff.
- Create strategic business plan for organization within guidelines of remote (offsite) service; documented Business Unit/Corporate objectives; ensure proposed projects receive appropriate support.
Preferred Skills administrative